Raytrace Optimization - Creating RT Triggers, Setting Up Level Streaming - Part 2 | UE4


Hello guys, in this video I tell you how to create a trigger blueprint, from which you will be able to turn on and off Raytrace Shadows, Raytrace Ambient Occlusion, Raytrace Global Illumination, and Raytrace Reflections in locations that you want them on or off.
Then I tell you how to set up level streaming, to load and unload specific maps in your level of Unreal Engine 4, thus increasing the FPS substantially!

Timestamps:
Quick Overview: 00:00
Enabling/Disabling Raytrace Setting via Trigger Blueprint: 00:50
Setting Up Level Streaming: 06:35


Unreal Academy Game Developer

I like to develop games and help other people achieve their dreams of Game Development as well! I hope you'll find my blog useful, and if you do, please do not forget to subscribe to me on YouTube and watch an ad to support me!

No comments:

Post a Comment